Why Wellon discuss how to fill up Vape tank
Most green hand Vapors have experienced Vape tank leaky.
That was the most irritating we don’t know how to handle a leaky Vape tank.
Leaky accident means leaked of the Vape tank all over the mod, even in the surrounding areas.
As we know, most Vape e-juices are very expensive. (Related Post: How to choose good & safe Vape e-juice?)
How to avoid Vape tank leaky?
This post will from the start of the leaky, how to fill them up.
Here we go.
Step by step Fill up Vape tank properly
A faulty way of tank filling is the main reason behind a tank being leaked.
Here is easy four-step tech you how to fill up your vape tank correctly.
#1 step of Fill up vape tank
First of all, you should make sure two things before fill up your Vape tank.
- Remove tank from battery.
- Remove mouthpiece from tank.
Tank style atomizers contain a central tube that runs from the coil up to the mouthpiece. While filling up the tank, tilt it a bit to ensure that central tube is empty.
#2 step of Fill up vape tank
When you tilt the tank, liquid runs down the inside of the glass or plastic of your tank.
#3 step of Fill up vape tank
Pour e-liquid inside Vape tank.
This keeps central tube away from coming in contact with e-liquid.
#4 step of Fill up vape tank
Pour e-liquid to top mL marking at most.
As that tank fills up, gradually straighten the tank to avoid spills.
Then, Screw-on mouthpiece before vaping.
Others also read these posts How to prevent Vape Tank Leaky:
- Wellon E-cig experts suggest Keep the Tank in Vertical Position to avoid Vape leaky
- Leaky Risk with Over-tight Vape Tank
- Wellon Vape101: How to Tight your Vape Seals?
- How to Choose the Correct and Branded Vape Coils?
- How to Fill up Your Vape Tank Correctly?
- How to Prevent Wicking Material Resulting Tank Leaks?