Most of the newbie will ask those questions, how to clean Vape coils? or when should they clean the vape coil?
But, for most advanced vapers, don’t consider the clean Vape coil.
Read on and find the reason why advance vapors just consider changing vape coils.
Keep on vaping with Wellon Psionic.
Why Should You Consider Change Vape Coil?
No matter how well you clean your device, at some point, you’re going to need to replace your coil.
Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can tell you about how to clean vape coils that will bring them back to life.
If you wet them, they’ll burn out.
Coils have a huge influence on flavor, and the more you vape, the more often you’ll need to change your coil.
Changing your coil is simply just another part of successful vape pen care.
So, Just replace them.
When Should You Change Your Vape Coil?
Here are some signs that your coil may need to be changed
● It is visually dark, crusted or damaged.
● You are experiencing a “burnt” taste, even after thoroughly cleaning your device.
● Your atomizer is having leakage issues.
● You are experiencing decreased vapor production.
How to Change Your Vape Coils
Changing the coil in your vaporizer is relatively simple, but with so many different coil types available on the market, there really is no “one-size-fits-all” way of doing things.
Generally however, changing the coil in your vape pen or vapebox is as simple as:
1. Remove tank from device.
2. Discard any remaining e-liquid.
3. Twist the coil to the left to unscrew it from tank.
4. Screw in new coil.
5. Reattach tank to device.
Others also read:
- How to: Clean or Change Your Vape Coils?
- Is Necessary Purging Your Vape Kit?
- Preparing How To Purge Your Vape
- When Should You Consider Cleaning Vape Gear?
- How to Correctly Cleaning Vape Gear?