Cleaning Vape Hard for Newbies
How to Clean Vape Tank, it is really difficult for some Vape newbies.
You always listen those guys complain bad flavors.
They always want maximum flavor when they buy new e-liquids, but they have all made the mistake of putting new flavors in our tanks and still having the back-flavor of the last e-liquid they have used.
Others also Read:
- How to: Clean or Change Your Vape Coils?
- Is Necessary Purging Your Vape Kit?
- Preparing How To Purge Your Vape
- When Should You Consider Cleaning Vape Gear?
- How to Correctly Cleaning Vape Gear?
Differ Vapers Choose Different Cleaning Vape Gear Way
To avoid situations above mention, leaning your vape tank is recommended.
But, newbie and advanced vapers usually take different ways.
Usually, newbies prefer a simple vape rinse.
Most of the advanced vapers prefer cleaning vape tank with alcohol.
So, we will separate two parts discuss How to Correctly Cleaning Vape Gear.
The Simple Vape Rinse
This cleaning vape way suit all newbies.
1. Fill a bowl with warm water.
2. Detach tank from mod.
3. Dispose of any e-liquid remaining in the tank
4. Completely disassemble your tank.
5. Place tank components into bowl.
6. Wash tank components in water until clean. If tank is extremely dirty, a few drops of dish soap will help!
7. Dry off each component with a paper towel.
8. Let stand and air dry for 10-15 minutes.
9. Reassemble tank and device.
The Deep Clean – Cleaning Vape Tank with Alcohol
This cleaning vape way suit all advanced Vapers.
1. Detach tank from mod and dispose of any e-liquid remaining in the tank.
2. Completely disassemble your tank.
3. High-proof and non flavored vodka works best as a solvent to help break down e-juice deposits from the vapebox tank. Dampen a cloth or paper towel with the vodka and scrub any tough areas until the tank is completely clean.
4. Wipe and rinse with warm water.
5. Let stand and air dry for 10-15 minutes.
6. Reassemble tank and device.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.