Today, Olivia wants to introduce Pros and Cons of Stainless Steel Mechanical Mods.
Mechanical mods come in a wide variety of materials. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
Here we go, to know Stainless Steel Mechanical Mods.
Stainless Steel mechanical mods are the easiest to maintain
Generally speaking, stainless steel mods are the easiest to maintain.
They don’t tarnish, so they don’t need to be polished. Stainless steel mods are also relatively affordable.
That said, the material also comes in different grades.
Using the Society of Automotive Engineers scale, 304 stainless steel is the most common material used for mech mods.
This type of steel is often used for kitchen appliances and sinks.
Cons of Stainless steel mechanical mods
Mechs that use 316L stainless steel are more expensive.
This type of steel is used for luxury wristwatches. (Related Post: Have Any Risk to Purchase a Cheap Mechanical Mod?)
While stainless steel is durable and easy to maintain, it’s not as conductive as brass or copper.
If you have any questions about Stainless Steel Mechanical Mods or vape101, please contact Wellon e-cigarette experts.
Others also read those articles about Mechanical Mods:
- Pros and Cons of Stainless Steel Mechanical Mods
- All things about Typical Construction of Best Mechanical Vape Mod
- Top 3 Reasons Why Advanced Vapors Like Custom Mechanical Mod
- How to Choose a Best Mechanical Mod?
- Vape101: What are Mechanical Mods
- Do you know history of mechanical mod?
- Why Mechanical Mods are So Popular in Advanced Vape Hobbyist Group
- Have Any Risk to Purchase a Cheap Mechanical Mod?
- How Does Advanced Vapors Choose a Best RDA?
- How to Choose Safe Vape with Temperature Control Mods?