This thread we want to discuss Vape Gear Legitimacy topic.
Keep on vaping with authentics Vape Device.
Hard to Distinguish a Clone Vape Gear
Unfortunately, vape pens are very easy to clone.
And for new vapers, it’s extremely hard to distinguish a copy from a genuine pen.
As a genuine vape wholesale supplier, Wellon has decades manufacturing experience based in China.
Exten Read: Have Any Risk to Purchase a Cheap Mechanical Mod?
Clone Vape Cause Dangerous
A clone might cost as much as a real product but will perform very poorly, and can even be dangerous.
If your clone vape exploding, everyone panic!
Then, clone Vape also harms manufacturers innovation.
Related Vape Manufacturer Post:
- The Impact of FDA Ingredient Listing Delay to Vape Manufacturers
- How to Check your wholesale E-cigarettes suppliers’ Product Range?
- How to check your e-cigarette wholesale supplier?
- Four Common Sense of E-cigarette Supplier Ordering and Pricing
- How Tobacco Products Directive (2014/40/EU) impact e-cigarette wholesale?
- Find a Good E-Cigarettes Wholesale Supplier
Is Your Vape Gear Suit Legitimacy?
A little common sense, however, can save you the hassle.
The one and only thing you can do to make sure you’re getting a legit vape pen are to buy from reputable retailers and avoid fishy retailers who offer cheap vape pens.