This thread we want to discuss Vape Gear Legitimacy topic.
Keep on vaping with authentics Vape Device.
Hard to Distinguish a Clone Vape Gear
Unfortunately, vape pens are very easy to clone.
And for new vapers, it’s extremely hard to distinguish a copy from a genuine pen.
As a genuine vape wholesale supplier, Wellon has decades manufacturing experience based in China.
Exten Read: Have Any Risk to Purchase a Cheap Mechanical Mod?
Clone Vape Cause Dangerous
A clone might cost as much as a real product but will perform very poorly, and can even be dangerous.
If your clone vape exploding, everyone panic!
Then, clone Vape also harms manufacturers innovation.
Related Vape Manufacturer Post:
- The Impact of FDA Ingredient Listing Delay to Vape Manufacturers
- How to Check your wholesale E-cigarettes suppliers’ Product Range?
- How to check your e-cigarette wholesale supplier?
- Four Common Sense of E-cigarette Supplier Ordering and Pricing
- How Tobacco Products Directive (2014/40/EU) impact e-cigarette wholesale?
- Find a Good E-Cigarettes Wholesale Supplier
Is Your Vape Gear Suit Legitimacy?
A little common sense, however, can save you the hassle.
The one and only thing you can do to make sure you’re getting a legit vape pen are to buy from reputable retailers and avoid fishy retailers who offer cheap vape pens.
If you have any questions about Vape Gear Legitimacy or Vape101, please do not hesitate to ask Wellon Vape Experts.
Or join our vape tricks group on Facebook: