Why Wellon Introduce Cheerios Vape Trick?
Cheerios Vape Trick is so common that most newbie Vaper can perform it, but few know it’s named.
The Cheerios is similar to Vape O’s Trick.
Here is a picture to show you what is Cheerios Vape Trick.
- Vape Tricks 101: How To Perform your Bow-Tie Split 2018 edition
- Easy Guideline on How to Perform Vape Pouring Mist Trick
- How to Perform Cheerios Vape Trick?
- Is Really Shark Bend Vape Trick Just Suit for Advanced Vapors?
- How to Blow Triple Vape Rings?
- How To Blow Double Vape Rings?
- The Most Impressive Vape Jellyfish Trick Guideline
- Wellon Vape Tricks: Step by Step attempt Tornado
- Wellon Vape 101: Bubble Trick Guideline
- Wellon E-cig Experts Teach You Vape Waterfall Trick
- Wellon Vape 101: Vape French Inhale Trick
- Step by Step Tech You The Dragon Vape Trick
- Wellon Vape 101: Vape Blowing Os Trick
- Vape Beginner’s Trick: Ghost Inhale
- Vape Tricks – Single O’s [Video]
- Wellon Vape 101: Bull Ring Trick
- Wellon Experts Introduce Advanced Vape Triangle Trick
- How to Vaping Air Bending Trick?
- How to Perform Your Own Vape Bane Inhale Trick?
- Easy Atomic Bomb Vape Trick Guideline
What is Cheerios Vape Trick?
This trick is quite common, but requires a bit of practice. Once you get the hang of it, prepare for friends and strangers alike to ask for a tutorial.
Cheerios are just like traditional single O’s, except they’re much, much tinier!
Easy Guideline on Blowing Cheerios Vape Trick
Start by taking a long pull from your e-cig and inhaling the vapor into your throat.
It’s important to keep your tongue flat at the bottom of your mouth and towards the back of your throat.
Make your lips into an “O” shape and stick your lips out. Then push a small amount of vapor out your mouth using your throat. This should feel similar to a short sigh or a mini-cough.
Take a long pull of vapor. Set your mouth into a tight O shape, then release the vapor from your mouth while repeatedly tapping gently on the side of your cheek.